Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm a Loser!

4.6lbs lost the first week!!! Woot!!

I discovered a new work out machine that I'm in LOVE with. The elliptical! To me it's the perfect solution to the boring ass treadmill. It gets my heart rate up fast and when I'm done I'm sweating like a fool. I love it!

Weight Watchers is still going great. It really is surprising just how much food you can eat and still lose weight. This of course depends on the decisions made. I do wish I had more meat choices. Chicken is great but every night is getting to be a bit much.

Today is my 3rd day without a diet coke. I didn't really plan on quitting because after all they are "free" no ww points. But I discovered some drink flavor packets that I love and so I've just been guzzling the water.

Shew. It's a long hard road undoing the mistakes of long ago. It's so hard to change. But it's getting easier with each day I stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment