Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 2

I think I'm gonna like this Weight Watchers thing pretty well. I've been amazed at how much I really can eat if I make the right choices. Last nights Veg soup left me so full and satisfied and was only 4 points a bowl! It was really yummy too!

Today I discovered that 3 egg whites is only 1 point! So I poached just the whites of 3 eggs and had them on an English muffin with a slice of Canadian bacon and for 6 points I was very satisfied.

I am an egg LOVER so knowing I can eat the hell out of some egg whites makes me very very happy. Tonight we are having homemade pizza. I of course am changing mine up to fit my points. Normally when I make pizza for us it's smothered in cheese, and pepperonis. Well tonight my pizza is gonna break down like this:

Crust 6 points (I wish I had a better solution for this)
Cheese 4 points
Chicken 4 points
Sauce 0 points
Mushrooms 0 points
Green Pepper 0 points
Onion 0 points

Sounds pretty yummy huh? I've never had chicken on pizza before. The thing is I HAVE to have a meat for supper or else I feel like I didn't eat a "meal". I've decided to just come to grips with that fact and pick my best options. I'm also going to have a side salad and prolly some whole kernel corn. I have only used up 6 of my points for the day partly because I knew supper was going to be pretty high tonight. And partly because I slept in late.

No comments:

Post a Comment